It’s time for another workshop at Barnes & Noble, and on July 3rd to boot!
Why the bad timing? Sorry, it’s just the way the first Wednesday of the month “falls”. We are going to continue our expanded talks from the Ingram Tutorial. If you have not looked at the tutorial yet, know that it is free. It covers everything you need to know about becoming an author:
- Writing and finishing your book
- Promoting, marketing and selling your book
Sounds easy? If it does, you REALLY need to read it.
Bill wants to get our published authors to weigh in during these Meetups, so please, please, please. DO LET ME KNOW if you are going to show up and talk to our members in the group.
Here is what I’m planning:
- 6:30 to 6:40 PM Member introductions
- 6:40 to 7:30 PM Discuss what makes a story/Discuss selling a book
- 7:30 to 7:40 PM Break
- 7:40 to 8:30 PM Member round table discussion (What are your projects?)
Oh, I have joined Camp NaNoWriMo (https://campnanowrimo.org/) to finish a writing project that I began work on a year or two ago. If you want to join up, it is a simple and easy way to get a writing project done.
Hope to see you at the bookstore!
If you need to find me, I’m always wearing the same Hawaiian shirt: